martes, 17 de noviembre de 2009

October 1st
The trip was awesome!I landed in the Netherlands after a 7 hour plan ride. Amsterdam had a huge airport full of anything tuorists would want from Europe. I met an American who had just finished traveling through Europe who gave me some tips on Spain.





Yeah it is as small as it looks.



After another 2 and a half hour plane ride and 30 hours without sleep I arrived at my host family´s house around 10:45 pm (22:45 which makes no sense to me as of now). I unpacked my lap top and tooth brush thinking it was bed time. My host mom came in and asked if I was ready for dinner. Something I need to get used to: "La cena", dinner, is around 10 pm. She fed me salad, chicken and the most amazing bread and cheese I could imagine.



The view of our court yard.

1 comentario: