martes, 17 de noviembre de 2009

October 3rd

So change of plan.

I have decided to move into an apartment that is about 5 minutes from my first class. The host family was great but was located on the other side of Salamanca (25 minutes from... everything). Also, one of my main interests is learning to cook Spanish food. In this new place I will be living with a British girl, Alex, who lived in Spain since she was 3. Our plan is to cook together! I will also live with the dueño, Vicente, who is about... well I don´t know how old he is so I wont even guess but he is very friendly and I feel much more welcome here. It seems as though I will get more practice too!


My new, BIGGER, room. And I have internet and a desk, whereas before I had neither.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario